Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Where the rubber hits the road




More nonsense here on the home front, the city is working on our street again and so I have to park a block over in anticipation of their improvements... as you can see from the photo they are working around the clock to finish sealing the road and return our lives to normal.


I have pushed my tires about as far as they would go and last night during a quick inspection I noticed a large gash in the front drivers side tire. So this morning it was off to America's Tire where I got a great deal on a full set of 4 tires for the price of 2 of my normal run flat tires. Sure they're not run flats but they will last almost 40,000 more miles so it seemed like a good deal.


Monkey insisted on coming with me, even though I had an early appointment and it looks like he stayed up all night after I told him we had HBO. I guess he's a fan of True Blood, personally I thought the show jumped the shark last season but these days it seems people just cant get enough of vampires.

After finding out that Dott got to go on the road trip so she could help the girls play "Spot the Dott" once at the tire shop Monkey let me in on his plan to show Team SAM what they were missing out on. I don't know why I go along with his shenanigans but it if helps with his self esteem it cant be all bad right?

Ok its time to play... Have You Seen My Monkey?

2 comments: